- 500g pasta bows
- 2 tblsps olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 sausage finely chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 40g packet French onion soup mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup milk
- 300g tub sour cream
- 1 / 2 cup finely grated parmesan
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion, garlic and sausage . Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until sausage is lightly browned. Add mushrooms. Stir for 4 minutes,or until soft. Stir in combined soup mix and water, milk and peas to pan. Bring to the boil.
3. Return pasta to same pan. Add mushroom mixture, sour cream, grated parmesan Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until hot.
4. Serve pasta garnished with extra chives and shaved parmesan